Me on the right. My daughter, Melana.

Me on the right.  My daughter, Melana.
I love Spring!

Creativity is fabulous

Creativity is fabulous
Picture Frame With Screen

Saturday, January 7, 2012

Play






I must play and have fun. I am just one of those people that cannot breathe unless I have regular fun!! I like to work hard, but, it is then time to have fun. Shopping, eating, family, being at the beach.....most important thing spending time with my friend, Jesus. I love flea markets, antique markets, craft shows, art shows, farms, concerts, plays, traveling, books and so much more. I am planning a shopping trip to Virginia in May with the girls. Yea....the only guy that is invited is my son, Anthony, he is 18 and loves hip vintage stuff and so does his girlfriend, Tori. I am not sure Anthony will be joining us though on this trip. Again, God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment