Me on the right. My daughter, Melana.

Me on the right.  My daughter, Melana.
I love Spring!

Creativity is fabulous

Creativity is fabulous
Picture Frame With Screen

Sunday, January 2, 2011

My standard is the Bible

This morning's devotion was perfect for me. Blackaby really gets it. "An exalted view of God brings a clear view of sin and a realistic view of self. A diminished view of God brings a reduced concern for sin and an inflated view of self." (a quote from Henry T. Blackaby)

"Do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewal of your mind, that by testing you may discern what is the will of God, what is good and acceptable and perfect." Romans 12:2

What better way to get to know myself? Knowing God makes my vision as clear as it will ever be.

No comments:

Post a Comment