Me on the right. My daughter, Melana.

Me on the right.  My daughter, Melana.
I love Spring!

Creativity is fabulous

Creativity is fabulous
Picture Frame With Screen

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Laptop

I know it is hard to believe, but for the very first time I have my own laptop. In the year of 2010 we can hardly function without internet. Trust me that plenty of people are still living just fine without it. Crazy.

A little history...our family computer got moved into the bedroom of my youngest, Anthony.....way back when. In most ways our family computer became Anthony's computer. I had to ask to get on the computer. We purchased a laptop for our daughter when she went to college. Recently, Anthony purchased a laptop from his savings. Mostly money we put in his account. Anthony disconnected our "family computer" and installed his laptop with two screens. Mom still has no computer. Then an angel gave me a laptop. I am in heaven. My own baby. I love my laptop and am so very happy to be tapping on these keys.

No comments:

Post a Comment